Generalized Least Squares for trend estimation of summarized dose-response data
Last update: March 4, 2013
- Since 22aug2006: added two-stage random and fixed effects models; option ss, and vwls.
- Since 16aug2005: code rewritten for Stata 9 using the new matrix programming language mata.
- First version 18may2005: written for Stata 8.
Orsini N., Bellocco R., Greenland S. (2006)
Generalized least squares for trend estimation of summarized dose-response data,
Stata Journal, 6(1), pp.40-57
Orsini N., Ruifeng L., Wolk A., Khudyakov P., Spiegelman D. (2012) Meta-analysis for linear and non-linear dose-response relationships: examples, an evaluation of approximations, and software. American Journal of Epidemiology. 175(1):66-73.
- Meta-analysis of epidemiological dose-response data, October 10 - 11, 2005
2nd Italian Stata Users Group meeting, Milan, Italy. Article (Orsini N., Bellocco R., Greenland S.) [pdf]
- Generalized least squares for trend estimation of summarized dose-response data, September 26, 2005
1st Nordic and Baltic Stata Users Group meeting, Stockholm, Sweden. Article (Orsini N., Bellocco R., Greenland S.) [pdf]
Worked examples (do-file in txt format)
Dose-response model for a single study according to the study design
Two-stage random-effects linear and non-linear models
Download and install
- ssc install glst, replace
Papers using and/or citing
So far it has been used/cited by over 276 papers (Updated Source: Google Scholar).